"How to teach kids safety in a positive way"
Free online live class for parents of kids 3-10 years old
March 8-10, 2018
(FB lives + replay for the registered participants)
+ a free introductory mini-course
In a dangerous situation, do you want your kids to:
- Remember what to do?
- Develop their situation awareness and intuition (gut feeling) to avoid the consequences?
- Learn an algorithm for getting out safely?
You are at the right place!
Click the button to claim your seat.
+ Receive a mini-course on safety with strangers, conversations scripts, games and drills for teaching it in a positive way.
Help your child be safe!
At the end of the course you will:
1. Know why in dangerous situation kids forget what you've taught them about safety and how to help them remember.
2. Have a clear plan on how to approach this topic.
3. Learn how to teach kids to recognize gut feelings and help develop intuition to danger.
4. Figure out a positive way to explain safety without scaring your child.
5. Teach your child a 3 step algorithm for getting out of danger safely.
In three days you will see a big picture of your child's safety better than for all prior years of raising your child.
Join this free class and go from fear to confidence!