"Do you want
YOUR child to be SAFE?"
"Safety with strangers (and other people) in a positive way"
Online course for parents of kids 3-10 years old
You didn't plan on enrolling into a course on kid's safety, did you?
You even don't want to think about it - it's so overwhelming (I know - I'm a mom too).
But you are here for the reason - your child is getting older than you can hover over.
And you are AMAZING PARENT.
Many parents think if nothing has happened to their kids yet, nothing will happen.
So they don't make any plans for that and leave their kids helpless.
Most parents don't teach safety until trouble comes to them personally.
Then it's too late.
You can teach your child to be safe.
Or, you can keep worrying about your child being harmed or assaulted without you even knowing.
Most trouble happens WHEN PARENTS ARE NOT AROUND.
Stop just sitting and worrying - empower your child instead.
This training is different, in a big way
- Positive - no scary stories or methods - with a goal to give you confidence without scaring your kids.
- Play-based - kids will understand and remember it.
- Practical - you can teach and they can use it in real life.
"This is worlds better than the usual "teach your kids to fear everything" safety resources." - Liz T., mom
How it works
- You'll have examples of conversations
- You'll teach danger awareness, but kindness, at the same time
- You'll teach by experience and involvement - so that skills stick forever
You will see your child's safety from a totally new perspective!
As a result
- You will build your child's confidence that she can handle a dangerous situation.
- You will help him be responsible for his own safety and make smart decisions when you are not around.
- You will become less worried and more confident yourself:
What parents say
"Well, instead of dreading teaching this subject, I am now looking forward to starting it.
You're explaining things in a way that makes more sense to me than other resources I've read, and I can see how these methods can work for our family.
Some safety books I've looked through have felt so aimed at either scaring the kids or creating a very punitive family environment that I had a hard time seeing how they would fit into our family's dynamic." Liz T., mom
This is not self-help or parenting advice. This is like a math class but on safety. It will work for different parenting and learning styles.
Module 1. The foundations for kids
- Who is the stranger and whom kids can trust
- How kids can communicate with the stranger safely if they need to
- How to figure out when a stranger is NOT safe
- How to use inner alert signals
- What kids need to do if they feel unsafe
- What kids can do if other kids break safety rules
Module 2. Safe communications with strangers
- How to make sure nobody forces your child to keep a secret from you
- How to instill a habit of sharing plans and asking permission instead of running off
- How kids should behave if someone pretends to know them
- What to do with outgoing kids who are talking too much
- Internet safety with strangers
- Sexual safety with strangers and people kids "kinda-know"
Module 3. Strangers to avoid
- How to figure out when a stranger is a tricky person
- What to do if a stranger is asking your child for help
- When and how kids can help safely
- Eight situations that should alert you and your child
- What to do if a stranger claims to be sent by the parents
- Emergency plan in case something happens to mommy (or other family emergency)
Module 4. If a stranger becomes dangerous
- How to figure out when a situation becomes dangerous and it's okay to break the rules and social norms
- What a child should do in case a stranger is using force against him
Module 5. Fighting dirty - kids self-defense
- How to give your kids permission to defend themselves
- What a child should do to attract attention so it does not look like a tantrum
- How to call for help to get it
- How to get out if you cannot get help
- Self-defense kids can use against the adults
Can you imagine your child trying to figure out all these things on his own?
OR will you help him?
Provide kids with tools to use in case of abuse or situations when you are not around to protect them.
Teach "red flag" awareness without instilling a fear of ALL strangers.
Warn them about bad strangers without taking away their friendliness to the good ones.
What parents say:
"Be WITH kids "Stranger Safety" course has been a very insightful course.
Every module covers a different aspect of stranger safety with ideas and games to play with your kids to teach them about this topic.
I was pleasantly surprised with the detailed content and how easy it was to understand it.
I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to start teaching their children about stranger safety.
It really opens your eyes to situations you may never have though of." - Sophia Koulakis, mom
What child care professionals say
I felt more armed with knowledge of how to better equip my kids to deal with strangers and their feelings.
You're doing a great job! I'm learning SO MUCH about my attitude, my beliefs and what MORE I should be doing for my kids, THANK YOU!" - Laura Richards, Mum of two and Founder of Laura's Wee Lambs, Childminding Service
Why is this program better than anything you have seen?
It’s different from anything you’ve seen before:
- Positive - gain confidence and not scare your kids.
- Play-based - kids will remember it.
- Practical - use in real life.
Designed for busy moms and dads:
- Age-appropriate explanations
- Hands-on games
- Quick lessons
- Conversation scripts and examples
- Recommendations for special situations
- Tips on how to avoid mistakes
- A community of support
- A positive trainer (and a mom who's been in your shoes) – because nobody needs more fear!
Who is your trainer?
Hi, I’m Katy Sindy, founder of Be WITH Kids.
I have two super-active boys. They inspired me for this training by crash-testing safety measures and asking challenging questions.
My life is so much easier, and yours can be too!
P.S. Apart from "professional motherhood" career, I've built 15 years of success as the CEO of a software company, a business trainer, and an entrepreneur.
What parents say:
"I love the reassuring and confident tone you take in the modules.
You are not tearing me down or telling me I've been doing everything wrong. Instead you're giving me other viewpoints to consider and other tools to try." Liz T., mom
What parents say:
"The biggest is the realization that I should not be trying to teach him specific step-by-step reactions for every potentially unsafe situation, but that I should be working more on helping him develop his skills and intuition so he can react safely even in situations we've never discussed." Liz T., mom
What parents say:
"I completed "Safety with Strangers" course by Katy and absolutely loved it!!
Before I started, I had so many questions about how to approach the subject with my kids because I didn't want to scare the life out of them - I'm already scared enough by it!
By the end, though, I had the confidence and knowledge to go through these topics one at a time with my kids, in a meaningful and logical way.
My favorite parts were the games included at the end of the modules. They really helped understand the way to teach these things to my kids in a tactile, sort-of real life way so they would retain the 'what to do if...' mentality.
I think the biggest benefits of the course are:
(1) the fact that Katy is a mom and knows her stuff really makes it easy to follow along and be truly supported along the way, and
(2) there are several different topics that I can almost promise you've never thought about until really digging into how to keep your child safe by prevention.
I definitely recommend this course to all moms who want to make their kids knowledgeable and capable of keeping themselves safe!!", Stella Nadene, mom of 3
How much does it cost to protect your child?
Safety with Strangers course
- 5 modules for parents
- Games for kids
- Facebook community support
- An exercise to transfer your own fears into confidence
- An audio exercise to help you cope with your past negative safety experiences
- An audio exercise to let you see your teaching through your child's eyes + figure out how to help your child remember what to do in a dangerous situation (so that under stress she still remembers what you have talked about)
+ Bonus modules:
- How to keep your shy child safe
- How to keep your fearless child safe
"I love the content so much that I feel like a bad parent since I have taught my kid this yet." Sophia Koulaskis, mom
Is there any guarantee?
If you are not satisfied with this training, send me an email within 14 days of your purchase and you will receive a refund (See Legal for the full description of the Terms and Conditions).
"I love how you are reassuring to the parent!" Apple Brooks, mom
What parents say
How do you feel about your fears now after using this module? "Fears are normal but I can choose not to pass them on to my child. Just because I'm afraid of something doesn't mean my child needs to be - I can teach her how to react in instances."
What are the new things you've learned? "Repetition is key to getting a response in stressful situations. Talking about something once or watching a video isn't going to get an automatic reaction when kids are tested with stressful situations."
What did you find most helpful? "That I don't have to pass along my fears - i can educate my child on what responses are appropriate in situations. The examples of the stories and examples to say when talking about them with my child." - Missy Glaser, mom
What parents say...
(This training was tested and approved by parents - just like you)
This is the last call:
It might be too late.
P.S. If you need help please email me at: help @ bewithkids . com (delete spaces)