"Teach Your Child Safety With Strangers" intro class
Free online course for parents of kids 3-10 years old
Do you want:
- Your child to be safe with strangers and other people around him?
- Learn safety skills in an easy, positive, and practical way?
- Be confident and you worry less about him?
Do you want more information on this FREE course?
At the end of the course you will:
1. Know the level of your child's skills.
2. Have a road map of the rules he needs to learn to be safe.
3. Learn the reasons why kids break safety rules.
4. Figure out a positive way to explain safety with strangers without scaring your child.
5. Teach your child how to be kind, polite and safe communicating with other people.
6. Understand 8 unsafe situations that should alert you and your child + action plans on how to respond.
7. Learn a way to explain abduction and other sensitive topics without introducing fear.
8. Teach your child to ask permission before leaving.
9. Know how to use books, cartoons and games you already have for teaching safety.
10. Model safe habits for your child.
In five days you will have more confidence around this topic than for all prior years of raising your child.